Internet Explorer not working Internet, one of the most important parts of our life. Helps us in acquiring the knowledge and also helps us in remaining updated. With the help of the internet, we can communicate all over the world, many users are also making good money from the internet.Internet explorer one of the best browsers, has a good number of users.Sometimes it happens that the internet explores shown not responding message on the screen.
Get the complete information of the internet explorer by clicking on the given link Internet Explorer Customer Service
This article shares some points which will be helpful in solving the same not responding problem.
- Close the window When internet explorer stops working, close it by clicking on the X button given in the right-hand top corner. If pressing the X button doesn’t work, a user is required to force quit the internet explorer.
- To force quit the explorer, go to the start option given at left-hand bottom corner and type the task manager into the search bar.
- Under the task manager option, click on the process tab.
- Under the process tab, there will be an option of the Internet Explorer Support
- To force quit the explorer, click on the End task button given in the front of the internet explorer option.
- Delete the toolbars.
- To delete the toolbars, click on the settings icon given at the right-hand side top corner of the explorer.
- After clicking the settings icon, a menu will appear on the screen, select Manage add-ons option from the list.
- Under the Manage ad-one option, click on the Toolbars and extensions tab
- Under this option, list of toolbars installed on the computer will appear on the screen.
- Select the toolbar which is not of use and click on the Disable button given at the front of the toolbar.
- Reset the explorer. If the above solutions don't work out, go to the start option given at the bottom of the screen and tap on the internet option from the list.
Under the internet options tab, the option named Advance tab will appear at the right-hand side of the screen, tap on it. After clicking on the advanced tab, check the Delete personal settings box and click on the reset button given at the bottom of the screen. After clicking on the reset button, you have reset your explorer. If the above points don't seem useful, update your browser and for more inform visit Internet Explorer Support Number